This is the ultimate playmat, it really does have it all!
- attached to the mat itself is a textured rubber teething ring, two wooden rings for teething or just grabbing, little crinkle tabs, Mr Fox's floppy ears with crinkle paper, super soft corduroy backing and a hidden mirror. All of these are spaced out around Mr Fox's face to encourage babies to move around on their fronts
- there are three toys hanging from the arches which can be removed or repositioned to suit, these include a mini Mr Fox face with different textures, a rattle and wooden ring to grab and shake and a lemon with embroidered leaves and a mirror - the mat is quilted and made from organic cotton making it a comfy place to be - plus it has Mr Fox's friendly face!
- easy to transport, the arches are easily removed and then the mat simply folds over and can be zipped up and carried using the handle on the reverse (remove baby first)
- machine washable - because there is no point having anything that's not, right?
- aesthetically appealing - no primary colours and minimal plastic!
- versatile - can be used without arches as your baby grows
- it's a great place for story time, nap time and play time - especially with toys that are difficult to keep together - we're thinking shape sorters, Duplo, wooden blocks and puzzle toys.
Mr Racoon, Mr Polar Bear and Mrs Elephant versions also available
Trixie are inspired by the infinite imagination of children. They celebrate this by creating beautiful products designed to encourage their imagination and stimulate their developing minds. Known for their keen eye for aesthetics it's not just babies and children that enjoy their designs!